Thursday, April 16, 2009

Britain's Got Talent Surprise



Today THIS made me cry and gave me goose bumps.
Coverage of the story is everywhere, but I'm attaching the Huffington Post report.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted.

And still I dream he'll come to me,
That we will live the years together,
But there are dreams that cannot be,
And there are storms we cannot weather!

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living,
So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

I feel your pain, Sisterhood...only switch "he'll" to "she'll"--or not...