Sunday, May 3, 2009

Savannah


savannah., originally uploaded by sfgirlbybay.

From SFGIRLBYBAY's Flickr site (who has a great Blog too), this inspiring photo makes me want to book a holiday right away to Savannah, Georgia.

Much of this house is cut off here on my blog, so I encourage you to go to her SITE HERE and see the rest of her wonderful photographs.  I really should get the Cannon Dan gave me in use.  My little Sony just can't do things like this.   Lately I've rekindled my love for all things better homes and gardens. Yesterday John and I went out (well I dragged him out) to Devan Nurseries.  My balcony is going to be lovely.  If I can restrain myself that is.  I went off the colour scheme of white and green with the purchase of a pink Calla lily.  I can't help it - I love them over the plain white! 

1 comment:

Lianne said...

I just started reading your post on Savannah and someone said "Savannah" on TV. Here I go with the whole coincidence thing I posted on the other day. Maybe Savannah is calling both of us? Beautiful pictures hon.