Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Car



I'm going to clean this post up a little later, but for now, I'll give the highlights. On December 31st, a blue moon I might add, I finalized a purchase. I bought a new car. Finally after months of humming and hawing, I made a decision. The 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX, in shimmering silver. Loaded - leather, sunroof, 6-speed automatic. It's gorgeous and I absolutely adore my new ride. And no, when I turned in Sabrina Sebring, I didn't cry. As bro Chris says, "Chrysler could go broke any minute - dump that thing!"

Painless experience at Kia Vancouver - thankfully because Dad's in the biz, I could deal with the Fleet Manager, Troy - hell of a nice chap.


3 comments:

sn said...

Nice Steph, congratulations!

Cherry said...

mac cosmetics brushes

Great car! I'm buying my first car too, but haven't finalized yet. I'm still researching for the best but affordable car in town.

Lianne said...

Wow -- you go girl. Zoom!Zoom! Can't wait to see it Saturday. Can't wait to see you too. XO