Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's August 26th; Do you know where your summer went?


I found THIS gorgeous photograph on, where else, Flickr. The Photographer is Feke Laszlo from Budapest. Is it not the most fitting August photo?  

Also, the Apple-Dumpling Gang is gearing up for their New York, NY extravaganza trip. I AM SO FLIPPIN JEALOUS I COULD SPIT.  Anyways, as I've said before, New York is the best city in the world - for a million different reasons.  Dan, don't drink on the plane.  Take an Ativan. It's way better.   Make sure to take photos of the Park.  And photograph your drink at Tavern on the Green too.  A $20 vodka and cranberry. That will make excellent blogging.  

PS I couldn't find the perfect photo for NY, but I did find THIS on Flickr. It's taken from the 35th floor at bar/lounge at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Amazing. You chumps better go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Craig Hannah and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ativan.

I have taken for 6 years. I am 37 years old. GREAT FOR INSOMNIA......Great for Manic stages of Bi-Polar..It's really is the only drug I can take without any side effects..I cannot even take asprin without feeling it..I have OCD and have severe sensitivity to meds, this one is great.

Side Effects :
None.....Miracle drug...onset of 20/30 minutes, peak of 1 to 3 hrs...it will erase your memory if u take it in large doses...made that mistake once..Been on and off of it since 2001. I don't get addictive to it. I only take .05 2 x a day for controlling High Blood Pressure, Anxiety and IBS..I sometimes can get away with breaking the 0.5mg down into 4 equal doses.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Craig Hannah

Ativan Prescription Information