Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's a new day and we're one step closer



This morning I've just skimmed through the headlines re Hillary's speech of last night. I came across this letter to the Editor in the Boston Globe. It's short and sweet and to the point.

For me, after last night's speech, I feel that it's really a shame that America doesn't have the confidence of placing one Black American along with one Female American. Yes, together, they were a team to believe in.

Tonight I believe it's Biden's turn to address the Dems and I'm looking forward to it. They better believe he HAS to get this right. He looks like a tight old white guy with tight old white guy beliefs. We really don't need that crap anymore. We need America to get up off the floor because their counting from ten. Please give them another round in the ring.

No comments: