Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes Ashley, I'm a bad blogger too

What is up with my dry spell? I have no idea. I'm just not in the mood. I get up in the morning, make my lunch, pack up yogurt, frozen berries and granola and leave my place at 8:15am. I work until 4:30pm and sometimes go for a walk if it's not raining, come home make dinner, and chill with Buddy. So you see, I don't really have anything special to write about. In fact, I need to vacuum the apartment and clean up the bomb that went off in the bedroom. By that I am referring to the mess as there is utterly nothing exciting goin on in that bedroom. Last weekend I went down to the States and shopped in Bellevue and Tulalip. I went with my Auntie June and Auntie Georgia, cousins Casey, Jackie and Michelle. We stayed at the Tulalip Resort - it is very nice and they know how to serve crisp bacon. I purchased a Coach bag at the Coach outlet there. The price tag on the whiskey coloured leather tote was $428. I paid $140. Still a bit much for a bag in my books - but I really wanted it and I didn't spend much money down there to begin with.

What else can I blog? Oh yeah, Nature's Path Organic Granola is real good. The pumpkin flax one.

I promise my blog it will get better. Just let me get my bitterness back and I'll be ranting about the injustice of the taser killing of Polish Immigrant, Robert Dziekanski. Someone please tell me why those "police officers" - five of them - had to kill him - taserering the man 5 times.?! Because I'm just not buying the idea from the RCMP that a stapler was a dangerous weapon.

1 comment:

Lianne said...

I just love this man--"there goes the new car smell"