Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Orchestra for the Moon, love it



Again my lovely friend Tom Allan of Radio 2, introduces a gem. Her name is Jenn Grant and the album is Orchestra for the Moon. Lianne, you have to purchase this one. I love the song Tom played this morning, "Dreamer".

On another side note, totally unrelated, our local hero, Matthew Good, celebrated his birffday yesterday. Well, his birthday was yesterday, but by the looks of things, he celebrated with family over the weekend. I wish him love and happiness. Thanks Matt for cranking out another album so close to Hospital Music. You rock dude.

Okay, I'm geared up for my Canada Day.

3 comments:

Dan Johnson said...

Not for me but she's pretty cute..

Lianne said...

Steph, I love it. She is adorable and the group dance reminds me of Nouvelle Vague. Thanks so much for this. I've made a note and will be getting it.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow night. It's been too long.

XO

Gish said...

shizo, I think this is the first year I've missed his birthday in a long time.

I would say I'm rotten, but he gets love from everywhere so it's cool.